Shri Deepender Singh Hooda: All set to step up | Deepender Singh Hooda - Reforming Haryana

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Shri Deepender Singh Hooda: All set to step up


As I have known Hooda family for long, it has given me great insight into how Haryana has transformed over the years. I personally admire the role Shri Deepender Singh Hooda has taken up once his father became the CM. Over the years, he seems to have made a mark for himself in the political echelons of the Congress as well as his home turf, Rohtak parliamentary constituency.

Politics came naturally to Shri Deepender, primarily due to his lineage. He made a mark by winning the first Lok Sabha election by huge margin- 2.32 lakh in 2005. This opportunity came his way when his father became the CM in 2005 and quit Rohtak parliamentary seat. His dream run continued in 2009 general elections as he won the seat by even bigger margin- 4.45 lakh.

Some might say his father legacy is why he has grown big in the Indian political arena. I will partly agree to this fact as it did provide him with a platform to launch himself as a dedicated politician. But since he won the elections in 2005, he scripted a whole new story by involving himself with the mass and addressing their issues.

One of his traits in influencing and winning people’s heart has been accessibility. Mr. Hooda has ensured that he remains accessible to people, not forgetting the significance of his constituents in his success. He always remains on the move, touring his constituency all the time.  Listening to the public’s issues and solving them has what made him a Heartthrob.

“It’s very satisfying that my efforts to bring several important projects to the Rohtak parliamentary constituency, such as the National Cancer Institute, have fructified. My performance in the Lok Sabha, where I was asked to lead the charge on behalf of the Congress and speak on FDI in multi-brand retail, was well received even by the Opposition. I was able to make an impression. And when the elderly put a hand on my head to bless me, that’s probably the best moment for me.” Hooda said when he was asked the high points of his five-year term.

In my next blog, I will talk about other facets of Shri Hooda’s personality and how he is constantly working towards the all rounded growth of Haryana.




0 comments:

Post a Comment